Motorhomes provide us with the opportunity to reconnect with the great outdoors from the safety of our very own self-contained bubble, offering us both the freedom and security we require in today’s world.
Start an amazing adventure today...
Approach Autograph 745 Berths 4 Designated Travelling Seats 4
Peugeot Graphite Cab Engine 130bhp Length 7.450m / 24′5″
Dual fuel hob with electric hotplate and three gas burners
MTPLM 3500kg MRO 3129kg Payload 371kg
ALDE programmable radiator and water heating system
Fully lined separate shower cubicle with bi-fold partition door
We deliver to the camp site
Two different ways to book... If you're not comfortable driving a motorhome or just want to arrive on the camp site and put your feet up... you can choose to have the motorhome delivered to your chosen camp site, parked, set up and ready to use. The vehicle cannot be moved during your stay, we will collect the motorhome on your day of departure.
Hire and self drive
Collect the motorhome from us and start an amazing adventure!
Things you should know
Pickup Time: 15:00
Drop Off Time: 11:00
Minimum Booking: 3 days
Insurance: JKH Daily Insurance
Security Deposit: £750.00
This booking will require a deposit (£150), and full payment required if within 42 days of the vehicle collection.
Motorhome Hire T&Cs
Transmaster Ltd Business & Hire Terms for Motorhomes
WE ARE TRANSMASTER LTD, THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY TO THE HIRE OF ALL MOTORHOMES AND ALL OTHER SERVICES THAT ARE SUPPLIED TO YOU.
1.0 BOOKING PROCEDURE
All booking must be submitted online via 'Just Kamper Hire' or 'Clamplify'. The booking remains a request only until confirmation is received in writing and are subject to availability.
2.0 AUTHORIZED DRIVERS
The hirer and any additional driver must be a minimum age of 25 years old and under 70 years of age. They must have held a full UK driving licence for a period of at least 3 years prior to the proposed date of commencement of hire. We are unable to hire to persons who have been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or have had their driving licence endorsed or suspended or more than 6 penalty points imposed.
Drivers must not have any mental or physical infirmity, unless such a condition has been declared and accepted by the DVLA not had any insurance declined, cancelled, renewal refused or special terms imposed, have had no more than one driving accident in the last 3 years.
The price covers one named driver; additional drivers may be added at an additional charge. (subject to any endorsements)
You shall during the continuance of this hire contract:
- Ensure that the vehicle is driven or otherwise operated and used in a safe and proper manner and for the purposes for which it was designed and without risk to health by persons.
- Inform and indemnify us against all fines, penalties and liabilities payable by us by virtue of your hire and/or use of the motorhome or arising in respect of any non-compliance or contravention of any transport, traffic or other law or regulations, together with any costs or expenses relating thereto incurred by such use of the motorhome.
- Not take or allow the motorhome to be taken out of England, Wales or Scotland.
- Collect from and return the motorhome to our address at Transmaster Ltd, BL0 9HF
- Not sell, assign, mortgage, lend, let on hire or otherwise dispose of or part with possession of the motorhome or part thereof not attempt or purport to do so.
- Not remove or interfere with any identification marks or plates affixed to the motorhome
- Take all necessary steps at your own expense to retain and recover possession and control of the motorhome of which you lose possession or control.
Motorhomes are insured under a fully comprehensive policy (See booking agent details) against loss or damage to its full replacement value (with an excess of £750.00, for the period of your hire). Loss or damage of less than the maximum excess of £750.00 is chargeable at the actual amount incurred. Only those persons named as drivers on rental agreement may drive the vehicle.
A £750 deposit will be held by the booking agent for any damages to the vehicle. On return the vehicle will be assessed for damage, inventory check and cleanliness level, if the outcome is positive the deposit will be returned in full.
- Dogs are only allowed in the motorhome with prior agreement
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any part of the motorhome
- The motorhome must be kept adequately secured at all times
- No furniture should be removed from the motorhome
- An inventory check will be undertaken before and after hire, any missing or damaged items are chargeable.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to empty the toilet, a £50.00 additional charge will be chargeable if returned unemptied.
In the unlikely event of a breakdown with the vehicle, the motorhome is covered in full, the relevant contact numbers will be provided to the hirer at the point of collection.
6.0 COLLECTIONS AND RETURNS
Collections take place between 15.00 – 17.00 pm on the day of commencement of hire unless by prior agreement an alternative time is agreed.
The vehicle must be returned by 12:00 noon on the final day of hire unless otherwise by prior agreement in writing.
Any bookings submitted through the website, remain requests for availability and are not confirmed until confirmation is received in writing. Transmaster Ltd will make every effort that the booked motorhome is available but in the event of unforeseen circumstances an alternative will be found or all monies paid returned.
Cancellations are at the discretion of Transmaster Ltd.
No contract shall exist between you and Transmaster for the hire of the motorhome and other services until we have received and accepted the booking request in writing.
In the event of non use of the vehicle due to a problem that is agreed by ourselves to be caused by our negligence, any compensation that may be offered, is strictly limited to the amount of any unused hire fee.
We will only consider compensation if we are immediately informed of any problem and are given the chance to rectify and or explain how to resolve.
WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR REPLACEMENT VEHICLE COSTS, TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION COSTS OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS CLAIMS ARISING FROM MOTORHOME BREAKDOWN, ACCIDENT OR ANY OTHER SUCH RELATED CAUSES.
Please also see booking agent Terms and conditions via: